Thursday, July 17, 2008

Tiredsome

It has been almost a week. I have grown more tired this week. My routines are not quite what I had expected.

I wake up more tired than when I went to bed. Headaches are more occurring.

Yet I am finding my heart being drawn to Christ. Wanting to rest with him and finding joy in his presence. Coming closer, I hope, with allowing myself to go to the Prince of Peace to cast my burdens on him and to allow him to breath into me the life that he gives, the Holy Spirit. Wanting to look into his eyes and know that he cares for me more so than anyone else I know.

What would he say to me? How would he respond?

Come, Lord Jesus, come. I want to fall at your feet. I want to look you straight in your eyes. I want to love like you love me. I want to love like you loved. Come, Lord Jesus, come.

1 comment:

Jorge said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.